Lesjöfors is on an exciting growth journey and is now recruiting a Strategy and M&A Manager who wants to make an impact and contribute to strengthening Lesjöfors´ position as a global spring manufacturer.
Acquisitions are a vital part of Lesjöfors’ growth agenda, allowing them to extend their capabilities and geographic reach. In the coming years Lesjöfors is decisive in accelerating their growth. As Strategy and M&A Manager you will contribute to and lead Lesjöfors M&A processes, as well as work with group strategy, lead strategic initiatives, conduct market analysis as well as create business cases for prioritized opportunities. The role entails managing many points of contact with companies in the group, owners, potential acquisition companies, and group management.
Lesjöfors has a small and agile group headquarters, and the right candidate will have significant impact on the development of the group.
The role is based at Lesjöfors AB and you will report to Head of Strategy and M&A.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Drive the M&A agenda together with the Head of Strategy and M&A, assess M&A opportunities and lead/participate in potential acquisitions projects. This includes all parts of the M&A process e.g. setting the M&A strategy, identifying and approaching targets, and executing deals.
- Analyze and implement market opportunities defined in the group strategy
- Support and strengthen the group strategy and the group strategy process
- Work within the organization as well as with external partners in executing Business Development projects to enable the company to grow and improve its productivity
- The nature of the work requires interactions with large parts of the organisation and visiting acquisition prospects, so some travel are required
Who are you?
To succeed in the role as Strategy and M&A Manager we believe that you are business oriented, analytical and collaborative. You are a true problem-solver who thrives in fast-paced and changing environments. You enjoy managing many points of contact and creating engagement with a wide variety of stakeholders. In your work you are highly structured and comfortable with making decisions without having all the answers in place.
- Academic degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or similar
- 2-4 years’ work experience from a leading strategy consulting firm
- A few years‘ work experience from an industrial company with experience from relevant roles, e.g. corporate Strategy/M&A, Business Development or Corporate Project Management
- Track record of successfully managing or contributing to M&A
- International experience or experience working in an international context
- Excellent written and spoken English and Swedish
- Genuine interest in business development
- Communicative and good at building relationships
- Driven and enjoys self-leadership
- Curious and analytical
The Lesjöfors Group provides the widest range of springs and pressings to customers in diverse industries across the world. With a unique expertise in high technological, custom-made solutions and a flexible manufacturing capacity, we are the premier partner for all spring requirements.
Please apply for the job using this link: Strategy and M&A Manager, Lesjöfors — Alumni