Lesjöfors is on an exciting growth journey and is now recruiting a project manager who wants to make an impact and contribute to strengthening Lesjöfors´ position as a global Standard Stock Spring supplier.
Lesjöfors have a strong market position for Standard Stock business in the Nordics and are now looking to expand this business in Europe and North America. To accelerate the growth for Standard Stock Springs & Components, it has been decided to establish a new business, “Stock Springs Europe”, with sales capabilities and a distribution center for the stock range or catalogue products of the different brands of the group. As part of the Lesjöfors Group, naturally the accountabilities also includes cross selling of all relevant products and ensuring a smooth introduction of new special springs customers to the appropriate production units.
As the project leader, you will take charge of a greenfield project, supported by the group’s network and in collaboration with your colleagues in the different brands of the group. The role will be accountable for establishing site location, recruiting & training staff, setting & executing individual sales plans based on market analysis and gradually establish an effective and efficient distribution center for the Groups trading business in Europe.
Location for the role is at the Stock Springs Europe unit in the Netherlands and it will report directly to the Group VP Stock Range.
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL BE TO:
- Analyze the market opportunities in Europe outside the Nordics and Germany
- Find suitable location, organize for facility leasing and set-up of operations
- Set robust sales plans for Stock Standard around core products such as Standard Gas, Die Springs, Tooling Gas and Disc Springs focusing on the most promising markets
- Recruit and train staff within sales, order administration and distribution
- Execute profitable growth and develop your team
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role as Project Manager & MD of Stock Springs Europe, we believe that you are a business oriented, collaborative and fast paced entrepreneur who thrives in building business and developing people. You enjoy managing many points of contact and creating engagement with a wide variety of stakeholders. In your work, you are systematic and decisive even in the face of uncertainty. You understand the importance of empowering your people and ensure performance by engaging with them.
- Academic degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- 5-10 years’ work experience from industrial business with focus on sales and supply
- Track record of successfully interacting with customers, building business and developing & executing plans
- International experience or experience working in an international context
- Excellent written and spoken English. Other languages is meriting
- Genuine interest in building business and driving profitable growth
- Communicative and good at building relationships
- Driven and self-propelled, authentic and communicative, result oriented
- Curious and analytical – there is always a better way
Send your application, CV and personal letter to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the position please contact Henrik Furhoff at 070-3809626 or at Henrik.email@example.com
Application deadline is 1st December.
The Lesjöfors Group provides the widest range of springs and pressings to customers in diverse industries across the world. With a unique expertise in high technological, custom-made solutions and a flexible manufacturing capacity, we are the premier partner for all spring requirements.
We are proud of our Swedish inheritage and our history dating back to 1675. The spring manufacturing started in 1852. Today the group is owned by Beijer Alma, a listed company on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
Read more at www.lesjoforsab.com